Position: Qualified Chartered Certified Accountant / Ready for the next level?
So, you're a fully qualified chartered accountant or chartered certified accountant. You're currently working in an accounting practice with at least 4 years' experience working in the practice.
You will already be working on most, if not all, of the following:
- Client annual accounts preparation for sole traders, small limited companies, partnerships and LLPs using a variety of systems and spreadsheets (with relevant disclosures and explanatory notes and schedules).
- Corporation tax return and associated computation preparation (including R & D Tax Credits) and supporting schedules.
- Self-assessment tax return preparation for individuals, partnerships, and property investors (including capital gains computations).
- Client close off meetings.
- Addressing client accounting or taxation queries and helping them put appropriate plans into effect.
- Managing and developing your own trainee or junior accountants.
They are an award-winning accountancy practice and holder of the prestigious Investors in People Silver Award and a finalist in the Business Excellence Forum 2017 Awards for Best Company Culture. They are a growing team, currently 13 strong and committed to the ongoing development of their team members as well as to delivering a unique and continually improving service to small businesses and individuals within Oxfordshire and Berkshire. They are also committed to opening further offices across Berkshire and Oxfordshire.
They have exceptional systems and support structures to help fulfil their client guarantees. They continue to grow at double digit percentages year on year (now 10 in a row) and have an enviable client retention rate.
Even though operating at a senior level within the organisation, this role has substantial development potential including part of the ownership of the business as you continue to develop and progress.
The role will involve the following key aspects:
- Statutory accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships, small limited companies and LLPs
- Corporation Tax return preparation for small limited companies
- Partnership tax return preparation for self-employed partnerships and LLPs
- Self-assessment tax return preparation for individuals including capital gains computations and schedules, property income, foreign income and related schedules
- Team leadership of small team of developing accountants and bookkeepers with all the associated statutory and workload management responsibilities
- Client management including accounts review meetings and pro active support
Salary Range £36,000 - £40,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.