This role would suit someone looking for their next career move to work within a cohesive team at a company that retains its staff for many years, through both financial reward and a professional friendly work environment.
Areas of Accountability:
• Manage the day to day running of the office and staff members
• Conduct staff appraisals and provide ongoing training and support
• Increase the office market share and promote brand awareness
• Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and sales.
• Achieve pre-agreed individual and office targets
• Organise and attend market appraisals and viewings
• Liaise and negotiate between vendors/landlords and purchasers/tenants
• Arrange and attend viewings
• Build and maintain excellent working relationships with vendors/landlords.
• Report figures to Directors on a weekly/monthly basis
The ideal candidate will have:
• A proven background in property sales and lettings
• Excellent knowledge of business development techniques, marketing and winning new instructions
• Broad knowledge of the lettings and property sales process and legislation
• A vibrant personality with strong management skills
• Ability to lead by example and inspire staff• Strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets
• Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Driven and determined attitude• Local knowledge will be an advantage
• Full, clean UK driving license