This company is one of the nation's leading providers of conveyancing support services and offers a comprehensive range of searches and reports to aid in the process of buying and selling property
They are looking for focussed, self-motivated individuals to join their sales team as Business Development Managers.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to utilise data and other relevant resources to effectively plan and implement a strategy for growth whilst maximising existing client potential, within their designated regional area.
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to build relationships of trust with clients and prospects, improving the profitability of the given territory by bringing on new clients and maximizing the potential of the existing client base.
- Demonstrable experience in sales; delivering business growth.
- Excellent Customer Service skills and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience of influencing at all levels.
- Experience in working in a customer facing business; making cold calls and/or having regular face to face contact with clients.
- Experience of creating business plans and interrogating available management data.
- Experience of presenting and/or delivering training to large groups of people.
- Regular user level experience of basic Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Capable of self-managing and working from home as a base, when not working in their designated territory or visiting clients.
- Knowledge of the residential and commercial conveyancing industry a preference but not essential.
- Understanding the territory area to identify and meet with new clients and increase territory penetration.
- Understanding the current client base and maximizing the potential of existing clients.
- Coordination of local and national marketing campaigns and social media to support the sales and marketing plan.
- Organising CPD events for new and existing clients or facilitating in house training in conjunction with Strategic Partners.
- Monthly management reports detailing business progress in products and business compliance.
- Industry and market research keeping knowledge consistent and relevant.
- Customer satisfaction reporting and monitoring.