Established in September 2014, easyProperty has grown to be a top-five online estate agency within England and Wales.
We are the only online agent that provides a full service across residential and commercial property sectors.
We engage with each step of the residential cycle, beginning with land and development transactions, through to off-plan sales, resales, lettings and property management.
Landlords benefit from competitively-priced packages, that start from £99 including VAT and 3.6% for management. Homeowners can choose from three fixed-priced packages that start from £475 including VAT. This provides a saving of up to £3,852 on the average price of UK home - £214,000* - that more than covers the stamp duty tax.
We also have a strong track record in leasing office and retail space within the sub 5,000sq ft market across the England and Wales. Our reputation also lies with off-market capital transactions. Among our clients are Bellway, Cygnet and Biz Space.
Since establishing, we’ve raised more than £39.25million in investment funding. EasyJet founder, Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou, is one of the company’s original backers.
Our mission is simple – to make property easy
*Office of National Statistics’ UK House Price Index (HPI) for June 2016
If you are someone who is sales driven, looking for a new challenge and wants to be part of a company making waves in the property industry– then we need you.
This role will require you to be disciplined, self-motivated, positive and resilient. You will be responsible for handling initial tenant enquiries, qualifying the interest and liaising with Landlords and Tenants to organise viewings. You will be expected to explain and sell the easyProperty concept and product range at all times and must be comfortable dealing with a range of people on the telephone.
Areas of Accountability:
· Meet revenue and business targets through individual and team activity
· Take personal responsibility for any property or enquiry that you are assigned
· Support your team mates by offering feedback on calls and suggestions for improvements
· Ensure that Landlords and Tenants receive the highest level of operational customer service
· Ensure that all admin is completed accurately and in a timely manner
Identify opportunities to create new business
Support other areas of the business with best practice sales approaches
· Experience of working in Estate Agency
· Excellent spoken and written English
· Determined and highly motivated to excel in a dynamic and challenging start up environment
· An ability to gain Landlord’s trust and confidence
· Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrable ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking
· An ability to influence others internally and externally
· Experience working with SalesForce software
· Experience of working in a start up
· Experience of working in Property
· Is energetic and willing to roll up their sleeves
· Gets satisfaction from making a difference and exceeding customer expectations
· Be energetic and passionate about something, anything
· Customer focused with a ‘sales through service’ attitude
· Professional, positive, diligent and focused approach
· Have a strong work ethic
· Tenacity and self-motivation
· Strong, confident telephone manner
· Professional appearance and demeanour
What We Offer
· Working with a fun; dynamic and energetic team
· Opportunity to have direct involvement within a business that is growing very quickly
· 25 days holiday
· A competitive salary, dependent on experience, up to £23,000
· Free pizza for lunch every last Friday of the month
Next Steps & Start Date
· Please send your CV & Cover letter
· First round interviews will be taking place from Tuesday 30th August
· We’re hoping this person can join us early September
Job Type: Permanent
· Estate Agency: 1 year minimum