Brik is one of London's most highly regarded independent estate agencies. Our no-nonsense, no-suits approach and unmatched marketing material has helped establish Brik as the go-to agency in the areas we cover.
We’re now looking for a talented and hard-working person to join our Fulham lettings department, starting ASAP.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right person.
The successful candidate will come straight in as a Senior Lettings Negotiator with the potential to build up into a managerial position. Beyond that there is future potential to oversee the expansion of our lettings department into new territories and branches.
Here's what you'll need:
* The right attitude: you’ll be a hard-worker with ambition and a strong desire to advance your career and earning potential.
* Minimum 1 year experience (pref 2 years+) in lettings agency, which doesn’t have to be in London.
* "A-Player" with the potential and desire to reach the very top of the letting industry.
What you'll get
* Unlimited earning potential with realistic £30-45k OTE in first year.
* Working hours: 9am to 6pm Mon-Fri with one 8am start and one 7pm finish (not Friday) each week, plus one in three Saturdays 10am to 6pm.
* Work with our fun & creative team at our modern branch in the centre of Parsons Green.
* 25 days paid holiday in addition to public holidays.
* Access to pool cars, a work iPhone and monthly gym membership allowance.
What you'll do:
* Registering applicants
* Booking viewings
* Conducting viewings
* Agreeing offers with landlords and tenants before handing over to our lettings administrator for progression (you won't need to do the paperwork)
* Providing feedback to landlords
* Conducting valuations (we can grow you into this if you’ve not done it before)
Job Type: Full-time
Lettings: 1 year
Required licence or certification: