The Property Manager has responsibility for the following:
- Investigating any repairs/faults reported by our tenants and liaising with landlords (incl. obtaining quotes from builders)
- Supervision of all repairs that are approved by clients
- Preparing Inventories
- Organising check-ins & check-outs incl. dealing with the return of deposits
- Mid-tenancy checks etc.
Registering tenancy deposits
Required Knowledge, Experience:
- Proven experience in Property Management
- Ability to prioritise work and to work without supervision
- Team Player
- Efficient in problem solving and communication
- Knowledge of the lettings industry preferred
- Efficient in using all MS Office packages (particularly Word and Outlook)
- Ability to thrive under pressure and be willing to help out wherever necessary
The N12 Office consists of 11 staff members (Lettings, Sales, Property Management, commercial, new homes). The office hours are Monday to Friday 09:00am - 6:00pm and Saturday 09:30am to 4:00pm.