To manage the portfolio of Trend & Thomas Rental properties, to include all Fully Managed and Tenant Find Only properties along with the administration involved. To liaise with Contractors, Landlords and Tenants in order to ensure all required repairs and maintenance are carried out efficiently and effectively. To work with the bookkeeper to ensure all rents are collected and accounts are reconciled. To arrange Property Visits, activate Renewals and GSRs.
To work with the Negotiators in overseeing prospective tenants and viewings. To oversee the referencing of new tenants through to the check in & out of these tenancies. Pursue all streams of income in addition to standard management to include Rent guarantees, Tenants Insurance etc.
PROPERTY MANAGER ROLE IN DETAIL
· Manage the Repair and Maintenance of all Fully Managed properties
· Chase collections of rent and assist with the reconciliations of accounts in association with the bookkeeper.
· Manage the Gas Safety Checks for all properties and landlords and ensure we are fully compliant with all legal requirements
· Assist with Deposit collection and reimbursals, along with maintenance of TDS service.
· Manage Tenancy Renewals and all processes and paperwork involved.
· Manage preparation of Tenancy Agreements and Terms & Conditions for Tenants and Landlords.
· Oversee Property visits carried out by our Sub-contractors
· Set up and oversee Rent Guarantee plans for Landlords
· Set up and oversee Contents Insurance plans for Tenants
· Keeping up to date with all legal changes or amendments affecting the Rental market
· Monthly reporting to MD
· Assist with sourcing new landlords, properties and tenants via new and existing channels to include printed property details, print advertising, websites, window displays, mailings, local companies and all new avenues etc
· Oversee the booking and follow up of viewings carried out by the team with regard rental properties. Where necessary be prepared to carry out viewings if required.
OVERSEE WITH ASSISTANCE FROM LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR & ADMINISTRATION STAFF:
· Oversee Energy Performance Certificates produced by our subcontractors
· Applicant lists, applicant management, communication and systems
· Assist with Referencing and all paperwork for new tenancies
· Assist with Inventories, Cleaning, Check in & Check outs for all Tenancies with our ‘Inventory, Cleaning & Check in/Out’ sub-contractors.
· Maintenance of in-house Lettings folder and Rentman property details
· Keeping up to date with Rentman software and ensuring it’s accuracy for in-house reporting
· Work with the book-keeper to ensure financials are kept in good order and any errors are corrected quickly
· To be a team player and step in where needed within the office whether that involves sales or lettings enquiries and phone calls etc
Hours of work:
Mon – Fri 08:45 to 18:00
With half an hour for lunch
Occasional later viewings & administration may be required on a discretionary basis
One Saturday per month with a day off in lieu or additional pay whichever is preferred
Competitive Salary commensurate with experience, with the possibility of shares and/or Directorship opportunities in the future for the right candidate.
We will support and pay the costs for the candidate to pursue ARLA qualifications and any other Professional development deemed appropriate.
Use of car:
An office Pool Car is available for viewings however there may be the need to use your own vehicle at times and payment will be made for this use at the mileage rate of 35p per mile.