Gower & Mae work with and help property investors, property developers and fellow industry professionals. From our head office in Guildford, we take a genuine consultative approach to identify and match carefully selected property assets with our clients and networks.
Since inception in 2011, we have worked on the sale of over 4,000 properties with a combined transaction value of over £425mil.
Following the successful opening of our Guildford branch in 2011 fuelled by growth in our offices in Japan and Cyprus this year, further opportunities have been created for Property Investment Consultants to join our growing team.
Consultants will be office based from our Guildford head office in Surrey, with the expectation for you to initially sell and manage our daily inbound enquiries predominantly via phone, email and occasional face to face meetings.
As each enquiry is unique, you will need to demonstrate the ability to listen and understand the client’s property goals, before presenting suitable proposals that fit their criteria.
As part of our service commitment to our clients and partners, we regularly travel throughout Europe, Asia and the Middle-East and so this position may require occasional international travel.
In addition to having a genuine passion for property, the base attributes of a Gower & Mae Property Consultant include;
· Professional people handling abilities
· Success in Sales led environments
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· The inner desire to deliver above and beyond our client expectations
· Ingenuity and a strong work ethic
· The motivation and dedication to achieve both personal and company goals.
The right candidate will benefit from working alongside an experienced team of professionals that work collaboratively and transparently and receive:
· A basic salary package of £18,000 per annum is supplemented by a generous commission structure that would give realistic on target earnings in excess of £50,000 in the first 12 months.
· Ongoing mentoring and training
· Access to leading nationwide property solutions
· Vitality Health Care after 1 years service
· The opportunity for international travel
· Career development opportunities (UK and International)
As commissions for this role are uncapped, we can demonstrate your ability to earn substantially beyond the advertised OTE once you have nurtured an established client base.
This position does require the candidate to have had some experience in Sales.
If you feel you have the attributes required and desire to progress in a global organisation with aggressive expansion plans, please apply now.
We look forward to receiving your application and speaking with you in due course