An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales and Lettings Business Development / Administrator to support their sales and lettings function. The desired candidate will need to be a good all-rounder with excellent communication and organisation skills. The role will be incredibly varied, constantly changing and will be hands on with plenty of responsibility available for the right applicant.
The ability to manage your own work load is essential. This position will cover customer service, sales, lettings, accounts, organising the manager's diary and marketing assistance.
- Grow and develop new business.
- Provide support with marketing campaigns.
- Screening telephone calls and handling enquiries received via website.
- Organising diary and making appointments.
- Preparing and sending out relevant paperwork to tenants and landlords.
- Updating tenant, landlord and property details.
- Manage all property maintenance issues and update schedules.
- Arrange property inspections and follow up findings.
- Emailing, filing paperwork as appropriate in addition to assisting the manager.
- Knowledge of using Word and Excel is essential.
- Must have a positive, can-do and helpful attitude.
- Experience in sales, lettings and property management preferable.
- Opportunities will arise to development further.
- Competitive salary with commission for the right candidate
Required Skills & Experience:
- Sales and Lettings experience preferable.
- Excellent customer facing and administration skills with good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Capable, well organised individual, able to prioritise own workload.
- A good telephone manner and confident in asking questions and verifying information.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.