Greene & Co. are on the hunt for a Residential Sales Negotiator to their established office in Crouch End.
So, who are we?
Part of the Countrywide Network of brands, Greene & Co. is an award winning estate agency offering services across Sales, Lettings, New Homes, Residential Development and Investments.
We have eight offices located in West Hampstead, Kentish Town, Kensal Rise & Queen`s Park, Belsize Park, Clerkenwell, Maida Vale and Crouch End. We also have a sister-company, Urban Spaces - unique property specialists servicing London`s most fashionable neighbourhoods. The ethos at the heart of Greene & Co. is to deliver an outstanding and unrivalled personal service to our clients. To facilitate this we ensure that professional training is at the heart of our business and encourage all of our negotiators to be NFOPP qualified.
Reporting to Sales Manager
Our Sales Negotiators are responsible for:
- Understanding the needs of Buyers and Sellers, building great rapport with clients and being driven to exceed targets
- Understanding the company`s business priorities and using the daily structure to ensure you are focused on key activities
- Monitor own performance against targets and take action to improve volume/conversions
- Undertake applicant management daily and prepare thoroughly for viewings
- Working with the rest of the business to achieve best results across Greene and Co branches
- Produce and deliver business reports as directed by your line manager
Key Skills / Qualifications / Behaviours required:
-Thrives in a fast paced target driven environment
-Charm, perseverance, enthusiasm and hunger to succeed
-Driven to deliver excellence in customer service
-Treats other with respect
-Accuracy, and timely production of management information and reports
-Excellent skills in communication and relationship building
-Defining priorities and organising yourself so you can deliver them
-Working to the highest professional standards
-Local knowledge and locally engaged
We aim to provide a fun but professional working environment for our employees, who in return benefit from competitive salaries, benefits and multiple opportunities to progress their career. We offer our employees the chance to get involved with a number of charities and community projects. Last year we helped raise over £150,000 for charity and local social initiatives.
We are a growing company and we are always seeking experienced talent to join our teams.