This Sales Negotiator role includes the coordination and carrying out of viewings, handling enquiries and maintaining excellent communication between viewers, vendors, solicitors and the office team. Predominantly, the role is to ensure the smooth, effective management of the selling process for all our Vendors as well as providing an informed service to our prospective Purchasers, all the while working to secure excellent sales targets.
The role requires the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, have excellent presentation, good business-winning skills and a strong customer-focus. The role also requires the confidence and skill to build trust and rapport with all clients and customers.
· Coordination and administration of all sales enquiries.
· Excellent implementation of sales viewings.
· Excellent management of feedback and follow up for all viewings.
· Maintenance and upkeep of all office sales documentation and administration.
· Maintenance and upkeep of GMW office systems.
· Maintenance and administration of applicant files and processes.
· Working closely with the team to identify new business opportunities.
· Generating quality leads and instructions, following these up and aiming for high conversion rates.
· Ensuring that all financial targets are met and exceeded on a monthly basis.
· Complying with all relevant legislation relating to Money Laundering, Property Mis-descriptions and the Estate Agency Act.
· Ensuring that all clients, vendors, purchasers and landlords receive a professional, efficient, friendly and personalised service.
· Consistently demonstrating the ability to pre-empt whilst fully understanding customer needs and requirements.
· Where necessary step in to assist the Lettings team with enquiries and viewings.
· A minimum of 1 years experience in Estate Agency.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Excellent team player skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Computer literacy - specifically with the ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Local market knowledge is beneficial but not essential.
· A full and clean UK driving license.
· Natural sales skills that can be developed.
Days of work:
Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri and Sat
Hours of work:
Mon – Fri 08:45 to 18:00
Saturday 08:45 to 16:00
· With half an hour for lunch
· Occasional later viewings and office work may be required where necessary
Rate of Pay:
£15,000.00 - £18,000.00+ basic per annum, plus excellent commission structure with OTE of £25,000 - £30,000 for the right candidate.
Government Pension scheme opt in available.
Use of car:
Company pool car included however payment will be made for use of your own vehicle at the mileage rate of 35p per mile.
We will support and pay the costs for the candidate to pursue relevant qualifications and career development.
Initially a three month contract would be offered with a move to permanent role after a successful three months.