PLEASE NOTE: The interview process will be filmed for a television programme about job interviews, which is produced by Label1 (part of ITV Studios) for Channel 4.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE HAPPY TO APPEAR IN THIS TELEVISION PROGRAMME AND YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR FILMING IN MAY 2016.
Are you a skilled communicator and negotiator? Are you hard-working and willing to learn? Have you previously worked in customer services and would like to take on a new and exciting challenge? Can you deliver an amazing customer experience via a positive, friendly, empathetic & knowledgeable approach?
This leading UK online Estate Agent with huge ambitions to make home buying and selling fairer and better for consumers across the whole of the UK is seeking further professional individuals to join its dynamic team.
Putting its customers at the forefront of the business, this company strives to always deliver the best possible service and the highest sale price for the customer.
With a hard-working, positive attitude, the company will provide full training and the support needed to ensure successful applicants are able to grow with their ever-expanding business.
· Understand customer’s requirements, negotiate & confirm agreed information via “best company practice” procedures?
· Manage client correspondence and respond effectively and in a timely manner?
· Provide comprehensive and specific information and communicate it in a confident and competent manner?
· Contribute to team effort & meet group targets?
· Ensure customers write positive reviews about their experience dealing with you?
The successful applicant must be:
· Reliable, punctual, well presented and a motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic.
· Personable and able to quickly build robust and honest relationships with customers.
· Computer literate and able to use bespoke software.
· A proven & competent advocate when speaking with third party callers such as Solicitors, Estate Agents and Financial Advisors.
· Able to work to deadlines & meet targets.
· Able to respect compliance and regulation needs.
· Committed and driven to ensure company progression, expansion & success.
· Loyal, trustworthy and optimistic under pressure.
Chilli Fish HR is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/ belief, sexual orientation or age.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to a high volume of applicants we receive, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.