Cyber Security Senior Analyst - IDS/IPS - SIEM - Vulnerability Assessments - Security Best Practises - Network Fundamentals - SIEM.
Harris Global are currently recruiting for a leading client within the media industry looking to bolster their cyber security capability
Information Security is vital to the business due to the nature of the intellectual property that the company generates on its clients' behalf. Information security is championed by executive management and understood to be important by everyone in the company.
- Supports delivery of information security services in accordance with requirements, delivering to timescales, quality measures and standards including change control.
- Supports the development of the information security function by adopting a proactive and innovative approach to continuous improvement.
- Builds and maintains relationships with business units and stakeholders to support security activities.
- Supports the delivery of the information security awareness program.
- Contributes to and enhances the information security capability knowledge base.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience operating in time critical, complex, technical environments.
- A demonstrable passion for technical security.
- Experience within complex environments using SIEM tools, vulnerability scanners and anti-malware products.
- Experience in understanding complex software and system interactions.
- Experience in understanding complex technical security controls.
- Experience in vulnerability and incident management.
- Strong experience in one or more of the following: Python, Power Shell.
- CISSP, or similar certification is desirable
- Knowledge of IT control frameworks (eg ISO, NIST, COBIT, PCI)
If you feel that you have the right skill set and would like to discuss this information on more depth, please send through your CV.
Senior Security Analyst, IDS, SIEM, IPS, Qualys, Nessus, ISO, Security, London, TCP/IP, WAN, SMTP, HTTP, SSH.